1. First of all, call our hotline (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
2. After talking with our manager and clarifying all the details, we ourselves will contact the insurance company and, if necessary, the police.
3. You need to stay in place, do not move the car (!)
4. If, nevertheless, the presence of the police is necessary, then by law they can ask the driver to take an alcohol test on the spot. Don't worry, this is a standard procedure and the police in Georgia are friendly towards drivers, especially tourists :)
5. It is also important to understand that you cannot sign any documents and forms in an unfamiliar language! If you have any questions, you can clarify on the spot with an insurance agent or call us.